- Trees planted 1
- Available jun, jul, aug
- Duration 5 days / 4 nights
- Location Laugavegur trek
- Age limit minimum age is 12 years old
What you'll experience.
A 5 day Laugavegur trek adventure in the Icelandic highlands
This tour is an all inclusive 5 day Laugavegur trek adventure in the Icelandic Highlands. The trek takes you through some very exciting and fascinating landscapes. The tour includes, full board, overnight stay in mountain huts, an experienced local trekking guide, and transportation of luggage. That means that you only have to carry what you need for each day.
The starting point of the hike is at the famous Landmannalaugar, an area of colorful mountains tinted by rhyolite minerals. It will take you along the Laugavegur trek, and end in Þórsmörk, a fascinating destination with a series of deep valleys, crisscrossed by numerous fast flowing rivers and glaciers on three sides.
Please note that:
- The minimum number of participants in each trip is 6 persons, and the maximum is 12.
- Accommodation in Reykjavík is not included in the tour price but we would be happy to arrange accommodation for you. If you wish we help you with accommodation in Reykjavík, please let us know at email@example.com.
- We strongly recommend that travelers purchase health and accident insurance before the tour. Your safety is always our primary concern, so we kindly ask you to observe safetravel.is while planning your trip.
- In the unlikely event of a weather storm or other irregularities out of our control, we might be forced to make changes to the itinerary.