- Trees planted 3
- Available jan, feb, mar, apr, oct, nov, dec
- Duration 4 days / 3 nights
- Location South coast of Iceland, Þórsmörk
- Number of participants Min. 4, max. 10
- Age limit minimum age is 5 years
What you'll experience.
This 4-Day Northern Lights adventure allows you to experience awe-inspiring landscapes along with fun and exciting activities. This is the perfect 4-day package for a winter vacation in Iceland. You will experience a super jeep tour into Þórsmörk, the Valley of Thor, the God of Thunder. This tour is packed with amazing adventures.
You will hunt for the magical Northern Lights in the company of an expert local guide. Drive along the famous South coast of Iceland and visit attractions like, Seljalandsfoss waterfall, Skógafoss waterfall, and Reynisfjara black sand beach. Visit and explore the surroundings of the famous Eyjafjallajökull volcano. The volcano that stopped air traffic in Europe when it erupted in 2010. Take a nice hike into Reykjadalur (steam valley) geothermal area and hike the great Sólheimajökull glacier.
Please note that the weather is checked regularly and the itinerary adjusted accordingly. This is done to make sure you get the most out of your winter tour.
You will be staying in an ideal base for your adventure travel in Iceland. You will accommodate at Midgard Base Camp. At Base Camp you will find a restaurant, bar, café and a small clothing and gear store. It is filled with local people and good vibes. Comfortable beds, delicious food, locally brewed beer, a rooftop sauna and hot tub.
Please note that accommodations are in bunk beds in a 6 bed dorm. Upgrade of accommodation is available.
If you wish to upgrade your accommodation, please do not hesitate to be in touch. To upgrade to a private double room with private bathroom the price is 18.150 ISK per person for all the nights (based on two people deciding on this). To upgrade to a family room for four people with shared bathroom the price is 13.325 ISK per person (based on four people deciding on this).
You can also wish to extend the trip or make it a private trip.
- Please note: There is a minimum of 4 participants for this tour. In case of fewer bookings you will be given two choices: alternative trip or 100% refund.
Included in final tour price.
- Pick-up in Reykjavík / Keflavík airport
- Drop-off in Reykjavík / Keflavík airport
- Accommodation in bunk beds (6 bed dorm) at Midgard Base Camp. Upgrade is possible
- Guided tours all days
- Ice walk at Sólheimajökull glacier
- Northern light evening tour given good forecast
- All meals (except breakfast on arrival day and dinner on departure day)
- Personal expenses
This tour is operated by our friends at Midgard Adventure. The company is owned and operated by a local family that provides quality local knowledge and service.