Multi Day Tours
4-day Northern Lights Adventure Tour
Experience awe-inspiring landscapes along with fun and exciting activities in this 4-day Northern lights tour around South Iceland. Super Jeep Tour to Þórsmörk, ice-walk at Sólheimajökull, amazing south coast sites and Aurora Borealis search. Everything is included.
- Trees planted 3
- Available jan, feb, mar, apr, oct, nov, dec
- Duration 4 days / 3 nights
- Location South coast of Iceland, Þórsmörk
- Number of participants Min. 4, max. 10
- Age limit minimum age is 12 years
What you'll experience.
This 4-Day Northern Lights adventure allows you to experience awe-inspiring landscapes of the South Iceland along with fun and exciting activities.
A 4-day Northern lights adventure that is the perfect package for a short winter vacation in Iceland. You will experience a super jeep tour into Þórsmörk, the Valley of Thor, the God of Thunder. This tour is packed with amazing adventures.
In this multi-day Northern lights Adventure you will hunt for the magical Northern Lights in the company of an expert local guide. Drive along the famous South coast of Iceland and visit attractions like, Seljalandsfoss waterfall, Skógafoss waterfall, and Reynisfjara black sand beach. Visit and explore the surroundings of the famous Eyjafjallajökull volcano. The volcano that stopped air traffic in Europe when it erupted in 2010. Take a nice hike into Reykjadalur (steam valley) geothermal area and hike the great Sólheimajökull glacier.
In this 4-day Northern lights adventure you will be staying in an ideal base for your adventure travel in Iceland. You will accommodate at Midgard Base Camp. At Base Camp you will find a restaurant, bar, café and a small clothing and gear store. It is filled with local people and good vibes. Comfortable beds, delicious food, locally brewed beer, a rooftop sauna and hot tub.
- There is a minimum of 4 participants for this tour. In case of fewer bookings you will be given two choices: alternative trip or 100% refund.
- The weather is checked regularly and the itinerary adjusted accordingly. This is done to make sure you get the most out of your winter tour.
- Accommodations are in bunk beds in a 6 bed dorm. Upgrade of accommodation is available.
- If you wish to upgrade your accommodation, please do not hesitate to be in touch. To upgrade to a private double room with private bathroom the price is 18.150 ISK per person for all the nights (based on two people sharing a room). To upgrade to a family room for four people with shared bathroom the price is 13.325 ISK per person (based on four people sharing a room).
- You can also wish to extend the trip or make it a private trip.
If you want more information about this multi-day Northern lights Adventure around South Iceland or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can either send us a message through the contact form or via email at email@example.com.
If you would like to look at similar options to this tour, check our ATVs and Super Jeeps tours.
Check the weather forecast for the area this tour operates in; South Iceland weather forecast
Attention. If you are having issues with finalizing payment for any tour on our website, your bank may need to authorize foreign transactions on your credit card. We use 3D Secure, a security protocol designed to help prevent fraud in online transactions. You can read more by clicking here
Included in final tour price.
- Pick-up in Reykjavík / Keflavík airport
- Drop-off in Reykjavík / Keflavík airport
- Accommodation in bunk beds (6 bed dorm) at Midgard Base Camp. Upgrade is possible
- Guided tours all days
- Ice walk at Sólheimajökull glacier
- Northern light evening tour given good forecast
- All meals (except breakfast on arrival day and dinner on departure day)
- Personal expenses
This tour is operated by our friends at Midgard Adventure. The company is owned and operated by a local family that provides quality local knowledge and service.