- Trees planted 1
- Available jan, feb, mar, apr, sep, oct, nov, dec
- Duration 1,5 - 2,5 hours
- Location Faxaflói bay
- Number of participants Min. 1, max. 170
- Age limit No age limit
What you'll experience.
The Northern Lights Cruise commences at the Elding ticket office by the Ægisgarður pier in the Old Harbour in downtown Reykjavik. A guide will meet you in the Whale Watching Centre, which is facilitated on board an old fishing vessel permanently placed by the pier. At night it takes on a magical form with a multimedia northern lights show. The 10 minute show includes images, time-lapse footage of the lights while explaining the science behind the northern lights.
Included in final tour price.
- Expert guide
- On board WiFi
- Access to the visitor's center
- Northern Lights multimedia show
What to bring.
- Good sturdy shoes
- Warm clothes
- Warm hat and gloves
- A tripod can be useful for photography
- Northern lights / Aurora Borealis
- Winter cruise