- Trees planted 2
- Available jan, feb, mar, nov, dec
- Duration 11 hours
- Location South coast of Iceland
- Number of participants Min. 1, max. 6
- Age limit minimum age is 10 years
What you'll experience.
Join this private Northern lights and glacier hiking day tour.
In this private tour you will experience the Northern lights and a glacier hike on one of Iceland’s magical glaciers. The tour starts with a pick-up in Reykjavík area and a drive along the South coast to Sólheimajökull outlet glacier. There you will embark on a private glacier hike adventure with a licensed and experienced guide.
Afterwards you will visit the majestic and scenic Skógafoss waterfall where you will enjoy a lovely two course dinner. On the way back to Reykjavík the best places to view the magical northern lights will be visited.
This is a private tour so the program can be adjusted according to your needs and preferences.
- No need to worry about equipment because everything that´s needed is built into the price.
- This includes waterproof mountaineering boots
- Technical glacier equipment and rain gear.
All you need to bring is warm clothes, big smiles and maybe a camera to capture those special moments.
Please note that the northern lights are a natural phenomena and sightings cannot be guaranteed.