- Trees planted 1
- Available jan, feb, mar, apr, sep, oct, nov, dec
- Duration About 4 hours
- Number of participants Min. 1, max. 12
- Age limit No age limit
What you'll experience.
Words simply cannot justify the sight of this spectacular phenomenon. It’s an experience that we know you will want to savour and enjoy.
So, with this in mind, this Northern Lights tour has been created accordingly – with an absolute emphasis on the word ‘experience’. First off, you will start your hunt for the Northern Lights with a bit of pre-planning and checking out he Aurora forecast and start our exploration by heading in the direction that has the most potential. Sometimes the lights want to be chased and that is all part of the fun. If we do find them, it is a unique moment. If not, you get to try again.
By traveling in a minibus you get the qualities of a smaller group (max 15 people) as we try to avoid the crowds for the best spot available.
Included in final tour price.
- Pick up & drop off at your accommodation
- Hot chocolate & Icelandic Kleina
- Camping chairs
- Wool blankets
- Experienced and very knowledgable guide
What to bring.
- Warm clothes
- Northern lights / Aurora Borealis
- Pick up at your accommodation in Reykjavík at 20:30. Please note that it can take about 30 minutes to pick everyone up.
- Your guide will pre-plan the excursion with you, before you head out into the night.
- Once the Northern Lights appear, your guide will set up chairs and give you blankets so you can enjoy the show.
- Hot chocolate and Icelandic Kleina will be served.
- After you have taken in this spectacular experience, your guide will head back to Reykjavík and drop you off at your accommodation.
This tour is operated by our friends at East West. Their belief is that to create memorable experiences it is necessary to let go of time and give into nature. They therefore emphasize on making frequent stops so their guests can take in all that Iceland has to offer.
East West certifications: