- Trees planted 1
- Available all year
- Duration 6-7 hours
- Location Leiðarendi cave & Laxnes horse farm
- Number of participants Min. 1, max. 8
- Age limit No age limit
What you'll experience.
Join a combo tour that combines two great activities, Leiðarendi Lava Cave and Horse Riding
This combo experience of Leiðarendi Lava Cave and Horse Riding allows you to discover the hidden worlds underneath the lava fields and ride the world famous Icelandic horse.
The cave that you will be visiting is called Leiðarendi, a 900 meter long lava tube. The lava tube offers unique rock formations, such as stalactites and shelves. You might need to do some light crawling in the cave but Leiðarendi is rather easily accessible. A visit there is a great option to explore the underworld the Icelandic lava fields.
Included in final tour price.
- All necessary gear for caving and horseback riding
- Pick up and drop off in Reykjavík
- English speaking guide
What to bring.
- Warm clothes to wear in the cave and during your horseback ride
- Water Resistant outer layer as it can be wet inside the cave
- Good hiking shoes
- Lunch or Snack
- Leiðarendi lava cave
- Horse riding