- Trees planted 1
- Available all year
- Duration 1 hour
- Location Grindavík
- Age limit Minimum age 6 years
What you'll experience.
Join this 1 hour ATV Tour Adventure and experience the thrill of the ride
This 1 hour ATV Tour Adventure is a great way to try out the thrill of a quad bike ride. No prior experience is needed driving ATV’s, only a valid driver’s license and you are good to go!
The tour will take you along mountain paths, through lava fields, and onto Mt. Hagafell. From the top of Hagafell, you can get a great 360° view over the area overseeing the famous Blue Lagoon and the surrounding volcanic craters. Along the way you will also be driving your quad bikes by the old harbour and visit a shipwreck and old ruins where people used to live. These ruins stay unspoiled and protected as a reminder of the past.
If you are looking for a short but thrilling activity, the 1 hour ATV Tour Adventure is a great option.
- The operator of this tour will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days (48 hours) or less before event
- The operator of this tour will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 100 days or less before event
These tours might also interest you
This tour is carbon offset through the forestry project Plant a Tree in Iceland
If you want to know more about Plant a Tree in Iceland, please visit the project at www.plantatreeiniceland.is
Included in final tour price.
- All necessary equipment for a buggy ride
- An English speaking guide
What to bring.
- Outdoor clothing
- Warm clothing underneath
- Spectacular mountain views
- Old ruins
This tour is operated by 4x4 Adventures Iceland.