- Trees planted 1
- Available may, jun, jul, aug, sep
- Duration 3 hours
- Location Snæfellsnes
- Number of participants Min. 2, max. 10
- Age limit Minimum age 18 years
What you'll experience.
This Kayak-Fishing Adventure is the perfect way to experience angling in Iceland.
This Kayak-Fishing Adventure activity allows you to rent a fully equipped kayak for fishing in the peace and quiet of the Grundafjörður fjord area. At the same time you will be able to experience Iceland’s unspoiled nature in a unique way. A local guide that has been fishing in the area all his life will be happy to give you some great pointers and advice.
This is a great activity for people that are looking for something to experience while travelling around the Snæfellsnes peninsula in West Iceland.
Included in final tour price.
- All necessary equipment including life vests, dry suits, under-suit, shoes and gloves
- Fishing tackle and a walkie-talkie radio for safety purposes
- A full safety demonstration
- Warm refreshments at the end of your tour!
What to bring.
- Warm clothes underneath the wet-suit
This tour is operated by our friends at Vestur Adventures. Vestur Adventures is a local family-owned business based in the small fishing village of Grundarfjörður. They are very committed to helping visitors enjoy the unspoiled natural beauty of Iceland in an environmentally responsible way. Every care is taken to ensure that their tours have minimal impact on the local environment.
Vestur Adventures' ceertifications: